Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome

Esteemed Colleagues,

Welcome to the new Life of the Knowledge Warrior blog. This blog will feature peer contributors who wish to share unique insights into the varied life of a Knowledge Rules consultant. Added to the roster of contributors is Jennifer Spinosa sharing insights from a new member's perspective and Caitlin Dean with the thoughts of a veteran of the Knowledge Wars.

Look for regular posts and please let me know if you are interested in contributing as well.

Cheers,
Tim

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2009 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Raffaele Bello said...

Well my Dear KR Warriors get prepared because I'm configuring this Blog stuff to give my contribution. Correction to my Itanglish are more than welcome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home